Here is the link of 1 st part of this story:-
I describe this shopkeeper approach in chapter 1 of my book.
On 02 June 2013 (Sunday):-
LTP on 03.06.13 is 3.10 Unrealized profit 183.92
LTP on 03.06.13 is 8.24 Unrealized loss 432.12
LTP on 03.06.13 is 8.26 Unrealized loss 137.04
LTP on 03.06.13 is 11.20 Unrealized profit 864.60
5. Guj Sidhee Cement 218 Share buying price 23 (Investment with brokerage 5064)
LTP on 03.06.13 is 23.35 Unrealized profit 76.30
Net Unrealized Profit/Loss from 17 March 2013 to 03 June 2013 ;- 555.66
( For easy calculation here I do not consider brokerage for calculate unrealized profit/loss but when Chandu realized his profit booking then I discount brokerage from profits)
So what you learn from Chandu last 4 months stock market journey?
1. He do not realized his small short term profits, because he is a long term investor and hold a stock for minimum one year period because one year is enough time to see real performance and after one year profits are tax free.
2. His buying in Manali petro is in 8-9% loss but he do not worried about it and not use stop loss to book loss because he understand if year high/ low ratio is not cross 2 in downside then no more risk is there( Read reverse trading system chapter in my book).
3. He do not put all of his savings or money in stock market, he invest INR 25000 only and invest this amount gradually in last 4 months.
4. From his small capital of INR 25000 he is a stock holder of 5 companies and proud that he hold shares of 5 companies.